Is Email Marketing Useful in 2023?
Every business is familiar with digital marketingand uses it religiously for promotions. Email marketing is a crucial part of the digital world, especially if you want to create brand value for your existing customers. It is used to inform your customers about the latest updates and launches of your company. Email marketing certification can be a good resource for anyone who wants to be indulged in the digital marketing field. The training helps you establish the techniques required to make a campaign successful. Let us start with the basic definition of email marketing.
What is Email Marketing?
Email marketing is one of the most influential and cost-effective methods used in the world of marketing. It is simply defined as the transfer of commercial information to a number of customers at the same time, via email. It includes information like advertisements, business requests, the launch of new products, newsletters, event updates, etc. Any email shared with a current customer or a potential client can be considered as email marketing. An email marketing certification can assist in understanding the difference between what information is important and what should not be shared.
Types of Email Marketing
Now that you know what email marketing is, let us quickly dive into the types of email marketing. They are:
- Newsletter Email– Scheduled articles sent to the client about product offerings, advancements, and prospects.
- Welcome Email– Sent to a new subscriber who registers or purchases a product.
- Invitation/Survey Email– Engages people to actively participate in a sales event, promotion, campaign, etc.
- Lead Nurturing Email– Educates customer about products and services.
- Press Release Email– Advertises new products or services when released in the market.
- Thank You Email– Send to enhance customer relationship, build trust and improve credibility.
Why is Email Marketing still worth it?
Here are some facts about email marketing and how it can be beneficial for you to use in your business process:
- 70% of email readers open emails from a brand in search of a deal or a discount.
- Email is 40 times more successful for acquiring new users than social media like Facebook and Twitter.
- Companies sending over 100,000 emails per month have 94% return on investment.
- Email campaigns have the highest conversion rate of 66% as compared to social media or direct mails.
- 57% of email subscribers spend 10-60 minutes reading and exploring marketing emails during the week.
- Email campaigns result in 6 times more click-through rates than tweets.
Many businesses have noticed an increase in sales since, adapting email marketing. It has proven to be one of the most beneficial tools that can be used in the new world. Users nowadays prefer receiving updates through emails, rather than a physical pamphlet or magazine. Email marketing helps you save cost and further automation can help you save time as well. Complete an email marketing certification to gain the necessary knowledge and watch your project grow towards success.