Digital Media and Marketing Officer
About the job
Description – External
- Preparation, drafting, editing, and outputting of all data, information and media materials from press releases, publications and publications related to the various projects of DDA, in addition to photography, videophy, news, graphics, infographics on the official pages of DDA in the Social channels and the organization’s website.
- Archiving and recording all published and broadcasted materials about the organization or related to its work and specializations through the various internal and external communication channels.
- Follow-up / ensure that publications are received in their final form by the concerned companies and agencies according to the required technical specifications and standards, and continuously report to the line manager.
- Knowledge in running digital campaigns with Facebook, Instagram, twitter, TikTok, etc.
- Ability to plan and execute campaigns
- Knowledge of the latest trends, tools, and tricks to make the most out of the marketing budgets
- Ability to communicate with marketing representatives with partners (government and private) to run co-marketing campaigns (offline and digital)
- Arabic language is a huge plus and will be preferred
- Communication skills
- Leading change and innovation
- Organizing and planning
- Customer focus
- Focus on results
- Pay attention to the details
Qualifications – External
Bachelor’s degree in Media /Public Relations / Public Administration or related field
Marketing, Promotion and Events
Dubai Digital Authority
Required NationalityUAE Only
Monthly Salary 10001-20000
Schedule-Time Full time
Job Posting 04/01/2023
Unposting Date 03/02/2023Apply Now